Like Tree7Likes
  • 6 Post By Richie72
  • 1 Post By John Grant

Thread: Thank you Nordeus for nothing ! A corruption you do nothing about !

Addicted

Thank you Nordeus for nothing ! A corruption you do nothing about !

I have been playing Top 11 for 7 years and today I quit my association as captain having been in platinum for 6 months.
    Nordeus have done nothing about tankers, they have done nothing about teams manipulating the system. They have done nothing about the transfer system allowing players to be transferred 3 levels up to become untouchable strikers on 340% and 1% elsewhere ! The draws every week in associations has been a joke since gaining Platinum status. They allow syndicate organisations to continue making €€€€€€€€€€€€ selling tanked up teams with 1000T with log in and passwords for €50 per team. You guys never see Platinum assos with 6 brand new players ? LOL LOL and DOUBLE LOL !!!!

Tanking is easily fixable. Taking 20% off every team whether you gain promotion or not.
    Transfers are easily fixable allowing only same level teams to sell to each other.
    Cheating assos are fixable simply by clicking the DELETE ASSO button and suspending all their activities on the IP's !

My team is fantastic, 130% never tanks and i work damn hard to train them. Today is the final day for me because when your efforts offer you no rewards and you have to sit at the screen watching your team and honest association managers get hammered by damn cheats !! IS THE DAY YOU QUIT !!!

SHAME ON YOU NORDEUS !!!! DAMN DAMN SHAME ON YOU !!!

Yeah 20% off every team promotion or not really should be implemented.

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by eddie.lui.750 View Post
    Yeah 20% off every team promotion or not really should be implemented.

Or at least some sort of penalty... Lose ur best player lose half a star. Anything...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    I have been playing Top 11 for 7 years and today I quit my association as captain having been in platinum for 6 months.
    Nordeus have done nothing about tankers, they have done nothing about teams manipulating the system. They have done nothing about the transfer system allowing players to be transferred 3 levels up to become untouchable strikers on 340% and 1% elsewhere ! The draws every week in associations has been a joke since gaining Platinum status. They allow syndicate organisations to continue making €€€€€€€€€€€€ selling tanked up teams with 1000T with log in and passwords for €50 per team. You guys never see Platinum assos with 6 brand new players ? LOL LOL and DOUBLE LOL !!!!

Tanking is easily fixable. Taking 20% off every team whether you gain promotion or not.
    Transfers are easily fixable allowing only same level teams to sell to each other.
    Cheating assos are fixable simply by clicking the DELETE ASSO button and suspending all their activities on the IP's !

My team is fantastic, 130% never tanks and i work damn hard to train them. Today is the final day for me because when your efforts offer you no rewards and you have to sit at the screen watching your team and honest association managers get hammered by damn cheats !! IS THE DAY YOU QUIT !!!

SHAME ON YOU NORDEUS !!!! DAMN DAMN SHAME ON YOU !!!
    I disagree with the transfers part, I think its essential to the game you can downsell/upsell players. What should be implemented is perhaps a transfer limit on the same player, which is what those Asso team selling farms do. They train a FT to 119% at level 30, then sell as a 99% at level 31, then train to 119% again, and so on, till it becomes a fat 18 yo mutant at level 35 (anyone with teams in 5 levels can do this easily). If you limit the transfers to twice per season, that bit is controlled, and doesnt hurt the negos in general, most people dont do that.

The rest.. 100% agree!

Just interested to know why you think something that allows such corruption is essential to the game ?
    Your idea isnt bad though but I would , if you had to keep this ability to upsell , limit the transfer of a player to once a season and maybe limit it to +/- 1 level which would pretty much eliminate the problem totally while still allowing direct negotiations to happen.
    Richie72 likes this.