Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Richie72
  • 1 Post By Spartan117
  • 1 Post By Richie72

Thread: Association draw

Rookie

Question Association draw

Hi all.
    Is it possible that if you set a "weak" lineup, you get paired to weak teams?
    This round I got paired with a very strong team (126% vs 101%) but when the matches came out, it was much less strong: I checked the players' list and noticed the strongest were set as substitutions.
    So, my idea is: I set the lowest quality team before the draw and they will pair me with a weak team.
    Is it a possible thing? Or it doesn't condition the draw?

Addicted
    yes it is true but as a captain i am totally against it. all you are doing is getting yourself an easier opponent leaving your other members of the asso with much tougher opponents. i insist on keeping the right order of play. the trouble is that alot of 140% teams put in their reserves before the draw and then get the weakest team in the other asso for example an 80% team. so in fact he has stolen your opponent who you would have had a chance to beat and instead you have to face alot stronger opponent which you will most certainly lose against. basically it results in 3pts for each asso so you gain nothing by it. if that cheating didn't go on then either one of the assos could win 6pts instead of 3pts each.

good luck with that but i find it an act of selfishness and not very honest with the other members in your asso
    Last edited by Richie72; 05-12-2018 at 10:24 AM.
    Altiplano likes this.

Famous
    Seeding manipulation is a strategy that can be used. Generally speaking, using it to get an easier opponent at the expense of the rest of your teammates, I'm in agreement with Richies' above post. For it to be acceptable it needs to be an extreme situation, such as your playing against draw exploiters or your lower seeds have mutant teams.

For example: Draw manipulation strategy has three 8* teams, one 6* and two fake teams. You can't possibly defeat all there 8* so send your big two again their 3 and 4 seeds and cleanup against their fake accounts.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 05-13-2018 at 12:43 AM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Seeding manipulation is a strategy that can be used. Generally speaking, using it to get an easier opponent at the expense of the rest of your teammates, I'm in agreement with Richies' above post. For it to be acceptable it needs to be an extreme situation, such as your playing against draw exploiters or your lower seeds have mutant teams.

For example: Draw manipulation strategy has three 8* teams, one 6* and two fake teams. You can't possibly defeat all there 8* so send your big two again their 3 and 4 seeds and cleanup against their fake accounts.
    Yes it's a perfect strategy to use against these kind of associations especially if you are certain to face them in the tournament
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Addicted
    Yes so let us stamp out this manipulation mister nordeus useless you know whats by correct calculation of top 14 players (for real right????????) and stamp out mutantssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Save our game ffs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    rogerniceguy likes this.