Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: International Cup - Share your experience!

International Cup - Share your experience!

Hi managers,

The Preparation Phase of the International Cup has already started, so let's have a thread where to talk about how are you doing managing a National Team.

International Cup - Share your experience!-ic.jpg

Personally I decided to chose non "classic World Cup teams" and I've chosen Cuba and San Marino with my accounts .

Interesting the approach of repeat a round to obtain another free player so working hard we can gather a good group of players to overcome the future rivals.

Try to reach and beat Spain as soon as possible,then play only against Spain to get 7* free players.
    It's all about luck again,tactics and formations are not important,from 4 games/day against Spain,you will win 1..or maybe more...it's all about luck!
    HairDryer and khris like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Try to reach and beat Spain as soon as possible,then play only against Spain to get 7* free players.
    It's all about luck again,tactics and formations are not important,from 4 games/day against Spain,you will win 1..or maybe more...it's all about luck!
    how many rests and tokens u spent and what was the power of ur team before u arranged match with spain ?

Rookie
    I'm in the Chile match, my strategy is to spend zero tokens or greens until I understand how all works. I got lucky to get a 8 star striker from scout on Nigeria match. Quickly on to Japan, 3 wins, then team dead tired. Then 4 more matches against Norway today (lost 1 lol) and a 6-0 won vs Mexico. Today I had 10% bonus done first, and I noticed team held up a lot better, managed to play 5 matches straight. Also having 23 players helps out a lot. Chile next... But team had 20% fit now. So... cya tomorrow cup!
    khris likes this.

I guess that can be a good idea take it easy, repeat rounds to have a good team and then go to next level... of course we have to see the oppo's calibration, but at least this tournament is more flexible and allow us to play as much we want to collect players to beat the upcoming teams... so I guess impatiens will break some screens lol

Oh.. and as 3rd team as there's no North Korea Ive seen there Belice and will play with it.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    how many rests and tokens u spent and what was the power of ur team before u arranged match with spain ?
    Bought 3 players 69 tokens each and about 30 greens as i lost to Mexico and twice to Spain,before the match against Spain i had 116% against 159%
    USARABAT likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Bought 3 players 69 tokens each and about 30 greens as i lost to Mexico and twice to Spain,before the match against Spain i had 116% against 159%
    How many times u repeated vs Brazil? ..

I will manage Uganda and Spain. I am going for the top spot(Champion). I wanna keep the emblem & jersey plus the on my emblem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast