Thread: 6* team, level 12 manger rating, and active!

6* team, level 12 manger rating, and active!

In need of a new association, consistent unbeaten record over the past 3 seasons only loosing 3 games in total, I’m open to any association as long as you’re English speaking with home games in the evening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    The Punisher
    We are looking for new member I our asso
    Ome And join us

Famous
    Would you be interested in a high points silver 3 asso. We may have a spot? We are looking for someone who speaks English have a laugh. Training bonuses 40% share tips have fun. 90%-110% quality. Too strong = difficult draws. We are a good bunch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo-smith View Post
    In need of a new association, consistent unbeaten record over the past 3 seasons only loosing 3 games in total, I’m open to any association as long as you’re English speaking with home games in the evening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can you write your team quality ? We have one spot in gold 1 assoc

Rookie
    [QUOTE=Leo-smith;534218]In need of a new association, consistent unbeaten record over the past 3 seasons only loosing 3 games in total, I’m open to any association as long as you’re English speaking with home games in the evening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

My Association is called THE INVINCIBLES. We play in the gold division one. We are looking for a new member.