Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rogerniceguy

Thread: 858 high points silver 3 recruiting

Famous

858 high points silver 3 recruiting

Having been in platinum/gold 1 bouncing backwards and forwards I started again a few seasons back in Bronze 3. The new association has secured a number of 1sts and has a strong foundation for further promotions. Come join us on the journey. Search #Y84LB5.

Looking for 1 active and keen manager. Would ideally suit keen new players who are willing to use tips from a 2 year TE veteran with multiple trebles. PM me so I can make a space. Looking for team q 90-110%+. 8pm ko time for home games. Must maintain training bonuses and be active. English speaking chatty and enjoy banter! We have a great fun group.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Famous
    Still looking. We are guaranteed silver 2 next season and very likely to keep getting promoted next few seasons. Will be a fun journey!

Im looking for an active association. The one Im in currently seems to have 5 inactive members and no one gives bonuses. Email me if you are still looking.

Famous
    A great weekend. Strong 1st. Now 967 points. Replacing 1 member still a consideration for the right person

Famous
    Still looking. We are keen to replace 1 inactive member. We will be silver 2 next week. With our high points level we will move to silver 1 and into gold levels for sure. Will be a fun ride. I realise many people want the tokens gold 1 and platinum bring but it's also a fun journey to make it there. Once we have this 1 new member we will have a great group of 6 :-) cheers all

Richie72 likes this.