Thread: Looking for an active association

Looking for an active association

Hi, I am kind of a new player from Denmark looking for an active association. Would be great with an association with more experienced managers who can give some good tips

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Hussi View Post
    Hi, I am kind of a new player from Denmark looking for an active association. Would be great with an association with more experienced managers who can give some good tips
    My asso are looking. I have 2 years experience and tips to share. What % are you and do you play daily? Cheers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yes I play daily and pretty active in general. My team is 81% at the moment.

hello hussi,

we are in need of a new active member.
    our association plays in gold division 1, our members are very experienced with levels 61, 34, 33, 36 and 19.
    our association name is Belgium we have a all Belgian team, but no problem for English speaking members.
    go and have a look at our asso, tag is (#pnrh5t)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Hussi View Post
    hi hussi are you still looking for an association. we have a space available for new season. we are very active in the chat and love to help newer managers.

Yes, I am still looking, my team is 81% now after the season ended. If you guys are still looking for members please pm me or reply to this

Apprentice
    we would be interested if you were closer to 100%

Hello everyone I too I'm looking for an active association
    4*
    89%
    Motion68 Fc
    Waiting earnestly for a reply
    And please Only English speaking ones