Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: looking for a 95-100% member for our association

Apprentice

looking for a 95-100% member for our association

hi we are a 6* association starting back from the bottom tier we are currently in bronze 1 for the new season. we are looking for experienced or new managers to help us on our journey. Our home games are 6pm uk.
    requirements*
    * 40% bonus.
    * give bonus.
    * 95-105% team would be perfect.
    * be present for most games.
    * enjoy banter and hints/tips in chat
    Richie72 and rogerniceguy like this.

Addicted
    A great association guys ! Come on. Perfect for a 95-100% quaity team no matter what level you are

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    A great association guys ! Come on. Perfect for a 95-100% quaity team no matter what level you are
    Lol you following my blueprint? Best of luck to you guys you appear to have the right idea. Fun starting at the bottom again isn't it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Richie72 likes this.

Addicted
    yes roger i notice alot of new assos full of ex platinum players. we started in bronze 3 as a 7* asso but found the opposition were tougher than in platinum lol cos we were drawn against those other 7* assos lol. their managers had teams of 165% etc. now we have found the right balance and down to 6* so a 95 to 100% manager would be perfect to keep the balance. we are winning so much more now since i kicked out one of our managers who was 150% and replaced him with a 90% team last weekend.
    Our asso is 128%,124%,122%,101%,98% and 98%. we are just looking to replace the 101% team as it is my 2nd team and i'm fed up looking after the other team each weekend. so time consuming.
    rogerniceguy likes this.

Famous
    yes roger i notice alot of new assos full of ex platinum players. we started in bronze 3 as a 7* asso but found the opposition were tougher than in platinum lol cos we were drawn against those other 7* assos lol. their managers had teams of 165% etc. now we have found the right balance and down to 6* so a 95 to 100% manager would be perfect to keep the balance. we are winning so much more now since i kicked out one of our managers who was 150% and replaced him with a 90% team last weekend.
    Our asso is 128%,124%,122%,101%,98% and 98%. we are just looking to replace the 101% team as it is my 2nd team and i'm fed up looking after the other team each weekend. so time consuming.
    Had the same issue. Had 2 run a 2nd team for a few seasons as recruiting bottom end difficult. Not needed now thankfully. My asso blue union doing well in silver levels. We have players 85-115. Works well. Being too strong is a problem as ever in TE. Mind you I my 2nd team also helped out old gold 1 asso after for 2 seasons. They were much weaker % than when I left and it was easier as a result. Draws much better and helped them get back to platinum which was nice. Back to just one team now thankfully

Richie72 likes this.

Addicted
    yes i can't wait to go back to using just my main team roger. if you know of anyone please send them my way

Famous
    Will do. Just keep bumping your ad. Maybe set your asso to open after each weekend and take 2nd team out to see if you get lucky. Assess and kick out if necessary and stick 2nd team back in if no joy.
    yes i can't wait to go back to using just my main team roger. if you know of anyone please send them my way
    Richie72 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Will do. Just keep bumping your ad. Maybe set your asso to open after each weekend and take 2nd team out to see if you get lucky. Assess and kick out if necessary and stick 2nd team back in if no joy.

that's what i do every sunday mate

Famous
    that's what i do every sunday mate
    Lol presume you've tried pming a few new forumers direct

Addicted
    yes that too roger. we're bronze 1 and already more than enough for silver 3. it'll get easier soon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast