Thread: Super-posao

Super-posao

Gold 1 Association need 1 new member who will be active and have confidance he can reach platinum with us. SUPER-POSAO Apply and we will review your application. Cheers !

Quote Originally Posted by ardelis View Post
    Gold 1 Association need 1 new member who will be active and have confidance he can reach platinum with us. SUPER-POSAO Apply and we will review your application. Cheers !
    I have a 88% team is it enought?

Envoyé de mon SM-J500H en utilisant Tapatalk

We are still looking for 1 member. Everyone apply we will pick one menager we think its suitable for our team ! Cheers !

bump still looking message me inbox

Team Name: Harvester SC Level 9

Last season won the triple

Daily player that maintains 40% bonus at all times current Assosiation is im Gold 1 but very inactive

Currently team rating 101.7% but My International Cup team is in the finals so rating will be higher tomorrow afternoon

Current season im 1st place by 4pts with a record of 11W-1D-0L and still in both CL and Cup tournements
    Last edited by Harvester SC; 07-08-2018 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvester SC View Post
    Team Name: Harvester SC Level 9

Last season won the triple

Daily player that maintains 40% bonus at all times current Assosiation is im Gold 1 but very inactive

Currently team rating 101.7% but My International Cup team is in the finals so rating will be higher tomorrow afternoon

Current season im 1st place by 4pts with a record of 11W-1D-0L and still in both CL and Cup tournements

I'am opening 2 spots tonight, 2 members are not active on matches so they will be replaced, would like for you to apply just check SUPER-POSAO on association tab and apply when open. Cheers ! Hope you will join

Find us esier with our TAG #24BXZX

We are still looking for 1 member 100%+, you must be active on 90% of matches

Our recent member is not online as much he need to, so we looking for 100%+ team for our association. We are getting in gold 1 this season. Next one we aiming platinum. Write comment ,send message in inbox to apply. Soon you will be able to apply at TAG #24BXZX, SUPER-POSAO on association tab

Apply at TAG #24BXZX, SUPER-POSAO on association tab