Thread: Looking for 1 gold division 2 association member to get us over hump

Looking for 1 gold division 2 association member to get us over hump

NEED 1 OR POSSIBLY 2 TEAMS WILLING TO JOIN MY GOLD DIVISION 2 ASSOCIATION THATS BEEN GOLD DIVISION 1 BY END OF SEASON MULTIPLE TIMES BUT I CANT STAY THERE OR MAKE MORE PROGRESS WITH SOME OF MY CURRENT MEMBERS... LOOKING FOR 1-2 TEAMS WITH A TEAM RATED AROUND 80 TO 90 % AS MINE IS CURRENTLY 87%-90% DEPENDING ON FORMATIONS IM USING, ALSO SOME EXPERIENCE WOULD GO A LONG WAY AS IM AT LEVEL 20 LEAGUE, EXPERIENCE=KNOWLEDGE= BETTER RESULTS IN DIFFICULT SITUATIONS . ASSOCIATION NAME IS "AMERICA'S BEST".. DO NOT NEED TO BE AMERICAN BUT MAYBE HELPFUL IF YOU SPOKE ENGLISH, YET I WILL NOT REQUIRE THAT BECAUSE I WANNA WIN AND HOPEFULLY I CAN DO THAT WITH 1 OR 2 NEW MEMBERS.. MY TEAM NAME IS J21. LAST YEAR I FINISHED 2ND,2ND,2ND IN LEAGUE,SUPER LEAGUE AND CUP., LOST TO THE SAME OPPONENT IN CUP FINAL(HE WON IN PK SHOOT-OUT) THAT WON MY LEAGUE. I HAD HIM BEAT FOR LEAGUE TITLE UNTIL 2ND FROM LAST GAME DUE TO NOT BEING ABLE TO PARTICIPATE/VIEW A GAME AGAINST A GOOD OPPONENT WHO FINISHED 3RD IN OUR LEAGUE, I TIED HIM ALLOWING THIS GUY TO JUMP ME AND EEK OUT A 1 POINT LEAGUE TITLE. Reply me with info if interested and ill boot whom i need too and invite you.. LOOKING FOR DAILY ACTIVE MEMBERS IF POSSIBLE, MOST OF THE TIME AT LEAST.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

please contact me at whatsapp using this number 0096176736903. My friend and I are active players currently level 6 . we have young players and we are progressing very fast. super active and smart players.

Will Do

Quote Originally Posted by naim149 View Post
    please contact me at whatsapp using this number 0096176736903. My friend and i are active players currently level 6 . We have young players and we are progressing very fast. Super active and smart players.
    ... Ill be in touch soon after my 1st association match

I'm currently actively searching for a new association so It would be nice if you reach out as soon as possible. I might find another association to join.

Im interested and got a 90%ish team