Thread: Searching an active Gold Association

Searching an active Gold Association

Dear Community,
    Im basically a new manager in top eleven right now although i played that game for dozens of months 1 year ago but somehow i got bored because i just won too much lol. Right now i am manager level 1. I already had one association i can posr the results of matches in the attachments so you can be sure that im not utter trash. Im searching for an active and friendly top eleven association. It doesnt matter if its an russian/ukrainian speaking one or an english speaking one also i dont mind if the association is full german because i speak all 4 languages almost fluently.
    A little information about myself, im very active a this game and of course im trying to improve day by day thats why im searching atleast a gold sssociation so i can earn some tokens through this frature after the season is finished.
    Im originally from Ukraine but i live in Germany. Right now i am 20 years old and a Student.
    Feel free to answer or to contact me if you are interested also keep in mind what conditions i am hoping for in the upper text.

Im not sure if my pictures uploaded. If not im going to do that when i ll be on my computer as a reply to that feed so dont worry. Trying adding attachments on handy seem to not work.

But here some data: average team age 22.5 average quality about 93. I won every match this season so far only lost one association game away 1 0 to an better opponent which i smashed 3 0 at home.

Greetings
    Jurij Lovin

Here are the screenshots i promised you.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Hashtag city

Rookie
    Santa Iria International - J7KHR1 - Gold1

Rookie
    Hello Jurij Lovin
    I am interested in your coming to our association, we are going to move to Golden 1 but we need a new member, younger and better than the one currently in place, we are all active with teams a little stronger than yours so if you are interested please contact me and i would be happy to welcome you.
    Attachment 133962