Thread: Platinum Association looking for 1 more committed player

Apprentice

Platinum Association looking for 1 more committed player

Hi guys.

Our association ‘South Yorkshire Rovers’ #MC8ELD are a platinum association, looking for 1 or possibly 2 more players to meet the commitment level of the other members. This is as you would expect, that you maintain a well trained team, get your bonus’ and attend the games. Since the Gold leagues, we have had a good set of players, but a few of us are now carrying one or two in Platinum and this is holding us back, whilst being a little unfair on those who consistently prepare as best we can and attend games for full bonus, so feel it’s time for a change or two in members.

We are international in membership and have a current home game K.O time of 12:00 UK (GMT) time, but we always ensure that time suits all our members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Seeker85; 09-02-2018 at 10:53 AM.

Two teams 8 star and 9 star, looking for active association. Let me know if you are still recruiting. Both teams are active and are present during the matches.

Apprentice
    Hi Misra,

Space open now if you want to join. Start with one team, and possibly bring the other account if another space opens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Send request srong team 90 percent active daily

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk