Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By un1bomber

Thread: South Yorkshire Rovers need one player after the weekend

Apprentice

South Yorkshire Rovers need one player after the weekend

Our Gold 1 association South Yorkshire Rovers #MC8ELD, sadly say goodbye to one of our long time members after the weekends association games. We are looking for one active player who meets the standard expected of an association competing in Gold1/Platinum,

-so the usual maintaining of daily 4x10 bonuses,

-attending association games and giving and requesting training bonuses.

Our chat is active and we are a mature group of Europeans and internationally based players. We have just dropped from platinum but a 2 wins from our opening 2 weekends of the season gives us a great chance for an instant return to Platinum.

Squad should have a team of Special abilities or working towards.

Cheers,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Seeker85; 10-03-2018 at 08:36 AM.

Apprentice
    Just secured our 2nd win from the first two weekends so looking good for an instant return to Platinum. Our current player leaves in the next hour and we need the right player to fill our last spot...

Hello, i would like to join your awesome association.. i was so happy to read about your post =) i want you join so badly now =) so here are some info about me:
    I started playing only 3 season ago( i found the game) and im in love with it, since my start i didnt miss single match, every day i train to max 4x10, i allways support matches. Im playing basicaly whole day – everyday =) im only semi active during Monday and Tuesday due to (school) but other days im 24/7 like I said im allways here when I needs to be =) since my start of this game I won all the special events so I get the most advantage … so yea if u want me to join =) please say so !!! have a nice day!! Looking forward for your reply

my team name in game: DUKLA BB

I send aplication : Dukla BB
    Seeker85 likes this.

Apprentice
    Still looking for the right applicant. Space open

Applied! My team name is Goon Squad.
    6* team and active, usually around 32-40% bonuses

Apprentice
    Space still open. Details in OP

Apprentice
    Still looking for the right player before tomorrow mornings association draw. Gold 1 status secured but we’re on course for an instant return to Platinum. Come join the fight.