Thread: Association "New Dawn" now recruiting

Rookie

Association "New Dawn" now recruiting

New Dawn is a very active Gold 2 association. One member unfortunately stopped playing and we now have a space available. Although we may have another spot available soon. Prerequisite for joining, must have a good team, train daily 4*10%, speak English, and very active (be available for association matches). If you fit this profile, send your request #0Z3OFF

Apprentice
    i have a verygood team . just won the king of the hill competition with 43 trophies. i train regularly and am super active.
    i just had a look at your association. It is just the one i am looking for.
    i have sent the join request
    team name - Manchester City
    emblem - king of the hill

Rookie
    Hey Hunter, seems you cancelled your request. There is still one available spot. We already have 1174points, and we hope to get the maximum points this season and challenge for platinum next season. Come join this active association guys

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Kay View Post
    Hey Hunter, seems you cancelled your request. There is still one available spot. We already have 1174points, and we hope to get the maximum points this season and challenge for platinum next season. Come join this active association guys
    hey man i was very much interested in joining yours but i joined another equally good association just a few hours back.........

Rookie
    Yeah Good luck. There's still one spot available for anyone interested