Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ludo_Mansio

Thread: Place available - get in quick!

Place available - get in quick!

We are a fairly new 6* Association that started from the bottom tier and we are currently in Bronze Division 1 with over 750 points. We are looking for an active manager who likes to have a laugh, especially in the chat!

We know it's not that tempting to start at Bronze but trust me, we will reach Gold 1 quickly and look to get in to Platinum after that. If you are active in the game, have a good team and want to join an association that is as much about having fun as it is winning, then apply to join us.

Mutiny
    Tag: #SEK82G
    Svenson likes this.

nice Mac! thx!
    I will add some rules:
    *english talking chat...it doesn't have to be perfect ( no one is) but we have to be able to communicate (no translator ****)
    *be active on a daily base....keep your training bonus at 40%
    *we train each other every day in weekends...following a mindblowing strategy haha (by me or my vice caps)
    *facebook account is not acquired but it would be nice if we can support you and otherways
    *you have to be able to be online during association games...exceptions can... but not too much
    *our home games take place at 21:00 cet
    *have some humour!!! we talk a lot of crap lol

my vice caps and me come from a former platinum association so we think we know how to reach it as fast as we can.
    so if you think you can meet our expectations and rules...don't hesitate and apply now!
    and let's have fun! that's the most important rule (not realy but it sounds good ;-)
    cheers!

sven

Cool association overview

Place available - get in quick!-2018-10-04-2-.jpgPlace available - get in quick!-2018-10-04-3-.jpg

Addicted
    Last edited by Richie72; 10-05-2018 at 05:27 AM.