Thread: Need 1 Manager in The Firm

Need 1 Manager in The Firm

Need 1 more manager in our Platinum Association THE FIRM
    English speaking, regular player, willing to support and give bonuses to other members.
    We assign each manager to give another their bonus which generally ensures you get a bonus each week for matches.
    We also help with formations, what is currently working best or when to change, what works best v what formation etc.
    Please drop me a line or just apply. Will be making selection Thursday evening GMT time
    The Firm association.pdf
    Last edited by Blast; 10-18-2018 at 12:25 AM. Reason: put additional info about selection deadline

Amazingly with all these players desperately looking for associations.....hardly any applied....at least it makes choosing a manager easier!

Quote Originally Posted by Blast View Post
    Amazingly with all these players desperately looking for associations.....hardly any applied....at least it makes choosing a manager easier!
    I am interested mate

Sent from my Infinix X5010 using Tapatalk

My team name is Mikton United FC.I have already requested to join your association

Sent from my Infinix X5010 using Tapatalk

Need 1 more manager in our Platinum Association THE FIRM
    English speaking, regular player, willing to support and give bonuses to other members.
    We assign each manager to give another their bonus which generally ensures you get a bonus each week for matches.
    We also help with formations, what is currently working best or when to change, what works best v what formation etc.
    Please drop me a line or just apply. Will be making selection Thursday evening GMT time
    The Firm association.pdf

We have now chosen our new member Bharat. Thank you all for applying would like to have accepted one of the young players but only had 1 space available. Will keep your details if another place becomes available. Wish you all the best and thank you once again for applying