Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By funker
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By eurofieds
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Asso top100

Dreamer

Asso top100

So, today i had the "honor" to play the final with an association which is ranked in top 10. i won't say it's name... as you may know, all top associations are full only with mutant players. just like this association. as expected, we lost. but i wasn't expecting to lose 36-0. the way the server was on their side was unbelievable! i also have 3 mutants in my team and they're playing very well in the other competitions, more goals than matches, only 9 and 10 ratings... anyway, during those asso matches, i didn't had 1 chance to score, my mutants were ghosts, barely touched the ball, rated 6...

so, how is this fair? when is nordeus gonna do something about this? same associations on that top100 for more than 2 years, they're untouchable, no one can beat them, not even get a win against them.
    khris likes this.

That's why we need to vote about what the managers consider the priorities. Feel free to add your own viewpoint

https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...riorities.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    That's why we need to vote about what the managers consider the priorities. Feel free to add your own viewpoint

It's not about voting man.. It's about if they listen to anything the players want..
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    It's not about voting man.. It's about if they listen to anything the players want..
    Believe me, changes are posible, but one need to be "consistent" in the time. xDDDD

Apprentice
    Believe me, changes are posible, but one need to be "consistent" in the time. xDDDD
    There are some changes we've been asking for, for about 2 years now, I saw some post in suggestion.. It's still not implemented.

Apprentice

Great effort mate. Changes are on their way. At least I can see that. XD XO
    Nordeus will listen. Not immediately but definitely.
    Mods will influence the games. Not immediately. Although the wait is too long in here but it would be worth the effort for a game like this.
    Keep up hustling mods.