Thread: TSIRIMENOI is looking for one member

TSIRIMENOI is looking for one member

Silver 2 almost ready for promotion assosiation looking for 1 active player with at least 90%
    game time at 20:00 at gtm+2.
    The manager we are looking for must be an active player and support as many games as he can. (we don't expect all, everyone have real life)
    Association name TSIRIMENOI
    reply here to kick the inactive player

still looking

Hi, i am addicted player and hooked up in some lazy and non interested clans. I am 40% player, temporarily 101%, stage 6. Happy to join an active team.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissi-TV View Post
    Hi, i am addicted player and hooked up in some lazy and non interested clans. I am 40% player, temporarily 101%, stage 6. Happy to join an active team.
    ok, i empty the spot, you are free to reply now

we need need one more manager, the seat is open if you want to reply

this is how we end that season too

TSIRIMENOI is looking for one member-divition-1.jpgTSIRIMENOI is looking for one member-divition-2.jpg

Hi! I have seen that you don't have any more place in your association, but I'm looking for an active association, I have lvl 29, Team 93% and still developing 😊 is it still possible to join you?

For one more season we have empty room for one manager. we made it to Gold 2 so better rewards for you, but same time more difficult the promotion
    ASSOCIATION NAME TSIRIMENOI

We are recruiting again!! we are gold 1 right now and we need anyone who want to help us so we can manage to platinum!!!
    ASSOCIATION NAME TSIRIMENOI