Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: New Manager needed to complete association

New Manager needed to complete association

Need New Blood and Managers

Please see new post as this has old data

If interested please leave message and apply to our association:
    THE FIRM
    Last edited by Blast; 04-11-2019 at 04:43 PM. Reason: have reposted this as I cant delete it!
    milpol likes this.

hi! I requested to join! I'm very active and ready for anything. (I have a new club that's why I'm level1)

Tiger FC level 1
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

PRJ
    I would like to join if you guys are interested. Level 14 with 120% team. Team: The Red Devils

Rookie
    Prj σου εχω στείλει πμ.δες το να μιλησουμε ...

PRJ sounds interesting as we have a member at Lv14 so the 2 of you could help each other out.
    Apply to our assoc: The Firm gold div 1
    So the rest of the assoc can see you too.

We currently have 3 other managers who have applied, whom we are debating as to which to choose.
    Each of our members has a vote/say and each applicant has currently 1 vote....lol
    So a 4th application could be a decider.
    Look forward to seeing your team
    khris likes this.

PRJ
    There are two association with same name in gold div.1 which one is yours. My team is The Red Devils

So sorry PRJ I mentioned to my assoc you'd be applying, we already had 5 teams apply, and the others insisted we choose.
    We chose a chap called Simon based on: ave age of team, quality, history and as he was in London hopefully same server.....
    Apologies to all the others who applied 2 of whom were very close contenders.

All I can say is stay in touch as sometimes new members don't work out for what ever reason, and a place becomes available.
    Stephen is a good example of that. When he first applied we had just chosen another manager then within a week he resigned, so Stephen came on board.
    As to which one, we are the one (that had) only 5 members, red white and blue lions head emblem and was created in 09/06/2016

The Firm

Staying in touch within the managers box

P.s. your right just seen there are tons of teams copying us calling themselves The Firm....and the other one in Gold Div 1 ....is Polish.
    Last edited by Blast; 02-06-2019 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blast View Post
    So sorry PRJ I mentioned to my assoc you'd be applying, we already had 5 teams apply, and the others insisted we choose.
    We chose a chap called Simon based on: ave age of team, quality, history and as he was in London hopefully same server.....
    Apologies to all the others who applied 2 of whom were very close contenders.

All I can say is stay in touch as sometimes new members don't work out for what ever reason, and a place becomes available.
    Stephen is a good example of that. When he first applied we had just chosen another manager then within a week he resigned, so Stephen came on board.
    As to which one, we are the one (that had) only 5 members, red white and blue lions head emblem and was created in 09/06/2016

The Firm

Staying in touch within the managers box

P.s. your right just seen there are tons of teams copying us calling themselves The Firm....and the other one in Gold Div 1 ....is Polish.
    You still looking for a team to join?

Not at the moment Our new manager has fitted in well and won most of his games.
    We've battled back into Platinum.
    So far no mention of anyone leaving/giving up the game....Sorry John
    But will keep you posted if anything changes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast