Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New members needed

New members needed

Hello. Our association was hijacked and now we are starting again from scratch. All we ask is that you are enthusiastic enough to train and watch most matches. Norwegian Vikings, 0 points at present. Thanks
    Fiona

I ran an Asso ,called Snowlovers ,in which I was manager the 5 teams in it. I did this so I could trust the captain not to do what happened to you. Anyway I got the Asso to Gold 1 by progressing every season and almost into Platinum. Then Nordeus took away the quick gk training method and I no longer had the time to run 5 teams properly so I dissolved the Asso. I then took a few months off from the game but now I am back. Spent $1 billion (and about 300 greens) this morning putting a team together which is currently 92% (118.2) but has the potential to go over 100% pretty quickly via some good youngsters. Team is called High Country FC managed by Chris Grant and is based in the highlands of Australia. Due to being at a timezone of GMT +10 ( soon will be +9 ) I dont know exactly how many matches I can watch but can certainly train each week. My last Asso was based in Finland so I found I could watch all the semi finals but Finals was only sometimes however when it was the must win matches at the end of season I made an extra effort if needed.
    Last edited by Kelpie Grant; 02-09-2019 at 07:53 AM.

Interesting manager this guy , somehow is level 15 and everything but only started 5 days ago ,very impressiveNew members needed-2019-02-09-7-.jpg
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

When you have to log in for a long time this happens. Or before a few days he logged in with Facebook

Tiger FC level 1
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Hi. Looking for advice if that’s ok? We’ve just had a similar problem and me and another member are starting from scratch but can’t seem to get anyone to join our association as it’s bronze level. How do I go about getting members. I’ve put up two posts but no luck as everyone wants gold or platinum! Checked your association and see you have 5. Any help would be appreciated.

You just got to keep at it , eventually someone will join. Ok so most people who have played for a while dont want to start at the bottom again and that just makes it harder for you. The ASSO I joined this season was in the same boat as you and now 2 weeks later we got 6 , 2 of which will be ineligable to collect any any winnings at the end of season but from then on they can. Alternatively you could take a chance and fill up another Asso just to keep going.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Thanks for replying. Would prefer to keep my own association to avoid going through this again. Will keep posting and wait until the end of the season and see what happens

You can join my association if you want or could not find members for yours

Quote Originally Posted by ABZ1903 View Post
    Hi. Looking for advice if that’s ok? We’ve just had a similar problem and me and another member are starting from scratch but can’t seem to get anyone to join our association as it’s bronze level. How do I go about getting members. I’ve put up two posts but no luck as everyone wants gold or platinum! Checked your association and see you have 5. Any help would be appreciated.
    Hi, only just seen this, sorry. We didn't do anything and were just lucky a fourth person joined before the first tournament. Now we're playing and doing well another two have joined.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for replying Fiona. We’ve now got 4 members but missed out on today’s tournament but will be ready for next week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast