Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Looking out for Good Associations Next Season

Rookie

Looking out for Good Associations Next Season

Hi all

I am looking out for a good association next season, currently I am at level 3 and just started out but I am really active and slightly p2p Asian player.

As I am currently level 3, I think I can only join the association next season as well even though I would love to join the association now?

My team is Winchester.

Hi, we’ve just had to form a new association as we left our previous gold div 1 association due to inactive managers and are on the look out for new members. We’d be starting in the bronze division but are confident that we can get promoted quickly if we can get the right managers. You’d be more than welcome to join. We’re called come on you reds.
    wintersnow341 likes this.

Rookie
    Hi ABZ

Can I reserve a spot from your association as I will only be able to join next season. Look forward to joining your association.

No problem. What’s the name of your team? Also have you tried to join already?

Rookie
    My team is Winchester. I have posted some screenshots of my squad and team profile, would love to get some feedback about improving my team later in the new season too as I just started a few months ago.

Now currently at level 3 as the below screenshot showed that I cannot join till I am club level 4 which should be next season?

By the way, I noted in the forum here that your association is still trying to fill members for next season so do let me know if your association will still be running next season?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking out for Good Associations Next Season-screenshot_2019-02-22-00-30-51.jpg   Looking out for Good Associations Next Season-screenshot_2019-02-22-00-31-38.jpg   Looking out for Good Associations Next Season-screenshot_2019-02-22-00-31-55.jpg   Looking out for Good Associations Next Season-screenshot_2019-02-22-00-32-37.jpg  
    Last edited by wintersnow341; 02-21-2019 at 03:50 PM.

Great news. I’m level 9 but will be level 10 next season and the other member is level 26. We only need one more member to join after you to allow us to enter the matches so if you have any unattached friends or anyone in your league looking for a association let them know. We’ll gladly help you along the way

Quote Originally Posted by ABZ1903 View Post
    Great news. I’m level 9 but will be level 10 next season and the other member is level 26. We only need one more member to join after you to allow us to enter the matches so if you have any unattached friends or anyone in your league looking for a association let them know. We’ll gladly help you along the way
    There you go , 1 already. I have what will be a level 3 squad for next season which is currently unbeaten in any competition and currently on a 39 match unbeaten run scoring 122 goals to 15. I am pretty sure there is a way to get those lower level teams into Asso's , I believe you just have to invite them. You can try it if you want , team name is Red Kelpie FC ,manager is Kelpie Grant. I am based in Australia but have been in Asso's with my other team (Level 20) from all over the world.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Being a bit thick here but how do I search for the team?? I went into Friends and tried but nothing showed. Great to have someone on board and if I can get Red Kelpie on board too that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by ABZ1903 View Post
    Being a bit thick here but how do I search for the team?? I went into Friends and tried but nothing showed. Great to have someone on board and if I can get Red Kelpie on board too that would be great.
    No not being thick , I am not sure it can be done anyway. I did read a thread in here where a guy said teams from level 1-3 could get into Asso's and I seem to remember someone else saying they had to be invited by a friend.
    So anyway I sent you a friend request , pick it up and lets try it.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Kelpie, no sign of the request at my end. Checked the friends section on the main dashboard and nothing there. I managed to locate a div 3 team last night by going through the transfer auctions and it appeared that the div 3 team was part of an association so looks like it can be done.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast