Thread: Active English speaking assoc looks for one manager on the road to platinum

Apprentice

Active English speaking assoc looks for one manager on the road to platinum

We are Light Squad #03J5QB. Yes we are just silver 2 but i know we will be platinum. We are very active and looking for manager who is active and has team from 110% with daily bonuses 40% and training with others also you have to speak English. Home game times 4:00 PM GMT but last tournament which starts at Friday is at 6:00 PM. So if you love this game and want to join us to our journey to platinum you must do it Please PM me so i make a space for you.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by vidas1976 View Post
    We are Light Squad #03J5QB. Yes we are just silver 2 but i know we will be platinum. We are very active and looking for manager who is active and has team from 110% with daily bonuses 40% and training with others also you have to speak English. Home game times 4:00 PM GMT but last tournament which starts at Friday is at 6:00 PM. So if you love this game and want to join us to our journey to platinum you must do it Please PM me so i make a space for you.
    hey buddy i am looking to this i am 117 rated

Apprentice
    I will join in new season