Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Platinum association is still looking for a manager

Apprentice

Platinum association is still looking for a manager

Hello there,

As the topic says, we are still looking for a new manager.

We are very active and easy going bunch of ppl. We are replacing a manager who had a very short visit in our associtation, not going to detail in this matter, but I can promise you that it was not the associations fault.

From you Id expect a good sense of humour, ability to communicate In english and some what competitive team (this means that we wont accept any 70% team, unless your team is made out of mutants).

We also have a whatsapp group for our association, but it is not a mandatory to join, if you do not wish to do so.

We are in the GMT +2h time zone.

If youd like to join, please send me a message.

Lähetetty minun COR-L29 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    Hello there,

As the topic says, we are still looking for a new manager.

We are very active and easy going bunch of ppl. We are replacing a manager who had a very short visit in our associtation, not going to detail in this matter, but I can promise you that it was not the associations fault.

From you Id expect a good sense of humour, ability to communicate In english and some what competitive team (this means that we wont accept any 70% team, unless your team is made out of mutants).

We also have a whatsapp group for our association, but it is not a mandatory to join, if you do not wish to do so.

We are in the GMT +2h time zone.

If youd like to join, please send me a message.

I joined 2 weeks ago, this association is great, football football & more football. And a plus point is these guys are great people, focused managers what more can you ask for. I've been around...L27 played in difficult leagues etc, this association is in the bomb. Platinum forever

Sent from my CAG-L22 using Tapatalk

Hi! I'm interested! I have a 111% team and i'm very active. I can speak English fluently, I'm L20

Quote Originally Posted by Hydro57 View Post
    Hi! I'm interested! I have a 111% team and i'm very active. I can speak English fluently, I'm L20
    Funland join

Apprentice
    I just did send you a message.

Bro are you in or out?

I'm in! But I can't now, because I have a tournament during this weekend. Can I join Monday ?

Apprentice
    Of course you can and we are very glad to have you

Nice! Unfortunately, I won't have the tokens at the end of the season, but it's not a problem. Losing 20 tokens is meaningless, if I can be in an active association.

Apprentice
    So True.. And think of the end of the next season. Youll be getting 100 tokens

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast