Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Platinum Association- Looking for new manager

Apprentice

Platinum Association- Looking for new manager

Hi guys,

Our Platinum association ‘South Yorkshire Rovers #MC8ELD’ sadly says goodbye to our 2nd longest serving member, who is leaving the game. We have already maintained Platinum for next season and are looking for a committed fellow manager to join us when the season ends next weekend.

We all maintain a competitive team with players with high developed white skills and all the expected commitments of maintaining max training bonus, attending games and giving and receiving match bonus’

If you are looking for a new association ready for the new season, drop us a message with a few details.

Thanks, and good luck for the rest of the season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Seeker85; 03-24-2019 at 05:23 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker85 View Post
    Hi guys,

Our Platinum association ‘South Yorkshire Rovers #MC8ELD’ sadly says goodbye to our 2nd longest serving member, who is leaving the game. We have already maintained Platinum for next season and are looking for a committed fellow manager to join us when the season ends next weekend.

We all maintain a competitive team with players with high developed white skills and all the expected commitments of maintaining max training bonus, attending games and giving and receiving match bonus’

If you are looking for a new association ready for the new season, drop us a message with a few details.

This is the last weekend we'll share with our friend so we're open to receive a new manager.

Our Association has proven to be stronger and we support each other not only during the weekends but in regular tournaments and we enjoy the challenges specially those designed for Associations, we are committed to each member of our Association, so we'll be looking for requests with the tag #MC8ELD.

Seeker85 and azar.che like this.

Apprentice
    Space now open guys, applications welcome. See OP for details.

Sent request. Level 67 and 100+

Hi guys,

Attend all games. Bonus. 44% for most matches. I have been a member of Platinum associations in the past. Last 3 seasons and other times. Platinum is hard to compete and creates troubles for most associations. Sometimes people think the solution is getting rid of a member, even if there is no reason for it.
    Seeker85 likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexG2016 View Post
    Attend all games. Bonus. 44% for most matches. I have been a member of Platinum associations in the past. Last 3 seasons and other times. Platinum is hard to compete and creates troubles for most associations. Sometimes people think the solution is getting rid of a member, even if there is no reason for it.
    Sent you a PM Alex

Forgot to mention. My team is Diablos Rojos
    Seeker85 likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexG2016 View Post
    Forgot to mention. My team is Diablos Rojos
    I sent you a PM Alex. Have a quick read and get back to me and we’ll accept you if you.

I sent you a PM Alex. Have a quick read and get back to me and we’ll accept you if you.

Sorry. Not sure where to get private message. Is this in the forum or in the app?

Ok got your message. I understand that a lot of associations at your level use those methods. Unfortunately I am not a fan of that, as it requires too much time and too many resources. Thanks for the interest, but I will have to pass on the offer.

Good luck finding the right candidate.
    Seeker85 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast