Thread: Looking to join a Platinum association

Rookie

Looking to join a Platinum association

Hi,

I am looking to leave my current association East of Fife ,#B3DXWM, team name East Fife, as some of the other members have started to lose interest, and join an actively managed successful association.

I am a very active manage and won the league, champions league and super cup last season and only lost the cup final on penalties.

As you will see I have a current rating of 118.5%, full bonuses and attend virtually every match I play.

Titles won 31, champions leagues 8, cup 11 with 1380 personal association points won.

Please let me know if you would like me to join your association from next season.

Thanks

Alex
    Last edited by Astopeleven; 05-27-2019 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Update

Rookie
    Updated

kcw
    Quote Originally Posted by Astopeleven View Post
    Updated
    Hey Man, interested to build a new empire. We are new but super-active. I just spent 8 hours looking for transfer market, lol

#MD5i75

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Astopeleven View Post
    Hi,

I am looking to leave my current association East of Fife ,#B3DXWM, team name East Fife, as some of the other members have started to lose interest, and join an actively managed successful association.

I am a very active manage and won the league, champions league and super cup last season and only lost the cup final on penalties.

As you will see I have a current rating of 118.5%, full bonuses and attend virtually every match I play.

Titles won 31, champions leagues 8, cup 11 with 1380 personal association points won.

Please let me know if you would like me to join your association from next season.

Thanks

Alex
    Hi
    We are looking for 1 member
    Take a look at #V28F1A
    Cheers

Rookie
    Would be great to join your association. Have sent the request.

Dreamer
    Cheers

Rookie
    We need one decent manager who's always maintaining atleast 32% bonus. We always jump from Gold 1 to Platinum so we'll appreciate your help. NOTE: HOME MATCH IS 10PM GMT/UK, for some countries it's pretty late so please don't join if you won't make it to the match.

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk