Thread: Mutiny is recruiting new members to join us in silver 1(ex platinum) 3 places availab

Mutiny is recruiting new members to join us in silver 1(ex platinum) 3 places availab

Hi guys,
    We've started all over... from platinum association.... to a new team starting from scratch... after level 4 we revived platinum Mutiny again with our new teams...
    At the moment we're in silver 1... so coins assured.
    We won the daily leaderboard yesterday with only 2 active members... today we're at 2nd after 1 game played
    So... if you are:
    Dedicated
    Daily active
    Willing to have fun on ENGLISH talking chat
    An idiot like we are
    Watching associations games every time
    Having a good sense of humour
    Competitive
    A player who has his 4 bonuses daily at 40%
    Willing to train other team members according to instructions el capitan gives
    Well....
    Apply with Mutiny #SEK82G and maybe you will become our new friend going for all success

Cheers

Svenson(el capitan a.k.a the ginger ninja)

P.s.: leave a comment below as we can't sack players during challenge

I am exactly what you described. Level 7 with 4 league and cup trophies and 3 CL and SC trophies. Looking for an active group that wants to compete in all competitions. I am just not sure about leaving my current group in mid-season.

Currently 113%

Mazal... join us...i will kick out another member who's not active.... apply after or ok?

Apply tomorrow as i can't sack members today... you will be welcome really

Ok sounds good

I'd be interesting in joining as well if you still have space. I'm a daily active player, always train self and team, and watch most or all association matches (as long as I'm not on the field for one of my actual Sunday league games ). Rebooted my team FC Pacifism a few days ago after a long hiatus, so currently at 101%, though I typically train to 110+ for full seasons. Level 19 with 15 League trophies/10 Champions/12 Cups, and looking to climb the ladder with other active players!

Apply with us...2 spaces available...grtz

Is it ok if I wait until the end of the season? I don’t want to lose out on the tokens...