Thread: What is this association DRAW LMAO

Question What is this association DRAW LMAO

My upcoming opponent on associations has a ****ing 165% percent team when I have a 102% team . What the **** is the matchmaking system doing ? I know draws are meant to be unfavorable sometimes but still god damn . Everyone in the opponent is higher than my team by atleast 15% LMAO

What is this association DRAW LMAO-whatsapp-image-2020-01-11-5.29.09-pm.jpegWhat is this association DRAW LMAO-whatsapp-image-2020-01-11-5.29.06-pm.jpegWhat is this association DRAW LMAO-whatsapp-image-2020-01-11-5.29.03-pm.jpeg

Btw how many tokens do you think you have to spend to get such a team ? So high rated and trained in all three positions ? Just curious honestly

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Meeran View Post
    My upcoming opponent on associations has a ****ing 165% percent team when I have a 102% team . What the **** is the matchmaking system doing ? I know draws are meant to be unfavorable sometimes but still god damn . Everyone in the opponent is higher than my team by atleast 15% LMAO

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-01-11 at 5.29.09 PM.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	131756Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-01-11 at 5.29.06 PM.jpeg 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	131757Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-01-11 at 5.29.03 PM.jpeg 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	131758

Btw how many tokens do you think you have to spend to get such a team ? So high rated and trained in all three positions ? Just curious honestly
    I would guess 0.
    Just tank for a few seasons.
    Have u checked his cups for last season?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Romijn View Post
    I would guess 0.
    Just tank for a few seasons.
    Have u checked his cups for last season?

He has won all three cups though so how does that work if he is tanking ?What is this association DRAW LMAO-whatsapp-image-2020-01-11-5.51.38-pm.jpegWhat is this association DRAW LMAO-whatsapp-image-2020-01-11-5.51.36-pm.jpeg
    Last edited by Sam_Meeran; 01-11-2020 at 11:23 AM.

Rookie
    He has won all three cups though so how does that work if he is tanking ?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-01-11 at 5.51.38 PM.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	131760Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-01-11 at 5.51.36 PM.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	131759
    Wow, that’s interesting for sure!
    I have been playing these kind of teams a couple of years ago but don’t see them as often anymore.
    Back when upselling and playing friendlies was a common strategy

He might have tanked a lot in season before.
    Otherwise he must have spend some to get that kind of players for sure

Sorry if this is a newbie question but how exactly does tanking work ? You play a weaker team to keep losing right ? But then how does his team get stronger ?

And what is upselling. Man i never knew returning after 3 years to Top Eleven , the game would have these many things lol

Rookie
    Sorry if this is a newbie question but how exactly does tanking work ? You play a weaker team to keep losing right ? But then how does his team get stronger ?

And what is upselling. Man i never knew returning after 3 years to Top Eleven , the game would have these many things lol
    Well, if you don’t promote your players won’t lose 20% so tanking will mean you can keep upgrading your best players without having them drop 20% every season.

Upselling was a way of cheating where people would have multiple accounts and buy players with the lowest, train them hard and than sell them to their higher account so they could train them even more. Because at their higher account they were still weak players just with some high white skills they would be easy to train again

Dreamer
    We got a terrible draw too. we are 5 star and all our opponents (other 3 assos) are 7*. all of the managers are atleast 25% stronger. we are dead this weekend.
    I think Nordeus messed up big time