Thread: Platinum association needs last team member

Platinum association needs last team member

Hi,

We need a 6th member for our association. We would like to find some decent team, active (not mandatory to appear in all games) to give all bonuses and, if possible, above 100%.

We're a laid back asso, with platinum status since some seasons ago, so its a good chance for you to try to get 100 tokens every season (not this current one of course).

Please, if you're interested PM me with a brief info from your team.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by AyrtonHill View Post
    Hi,

We need a 6th member for our association. We would like to find some decent team, active (not mandatory to appear in all games) to give all bonuses and, if possible, above 100%.

We're a laid back asso, with platinum status since some seasons ago, so its a good chance for you to try to get 100 tokens every season (not this current one of course).

Please, if you're interested PM me with a brief info from your team.

Thanks in advance!
    Im interested but I don't know how to pm on this, my team is currently 93 % but I haven't finished building my team for this season and I also played this game for about 2+ years. I was also wondering if you were currently in platinum?

Quote Originally Posted by M_Barry11 View Post
    Im interested but I don't know how to pm on this, my team is currently 93 % but I haven't finished building my team for this season and I also played this game for about 2+ years. I was also wondering if you were currently in platinum?
    I've sent you a private message.

Is the position gone? (Level 81, 130%, manager since Sept 2013, attend all games).

Still not confirmed, pm you.