Thread: Fast trainers suggested by assistant manager

Addicted

Fast trainers suggested by assistant manager

Is there a way to identify fast trainers suggested by the assistant manager? I've attached one of the assistant's suggestions.

Level: 1
    Quality: 106 % (26)
    Positions: AMC/ST
    SA: Shadow striker
    Value: 2,27M

So basically an extra position and special ability in addition to high quality. I believe that if he was 18 yo he'd cost well over the 2,5M needed at level 1 to be considered a FT, no?

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Fast trainer. He should cross 2.5 million before 119 quality.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Is there a way to identify fast trainers suggested by the assistant manager? I've attached one of the assistant's suggestions.

Level: 1
    Quality: 106 % (26)
    Positions: AMC/ST
    SA: Shadow striker
    Value: 2,27M

So basically an extra position and special ability in addition to high quality. I believe that if he was 18 yo he'd cost well over the 2,5M needed at level 1 to be considered a FT, no?

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Young player suggested by assistant are fast trainers but not the fastest you can get.

The players suggested by assistant on the third day of new season is the best bang for buck. They are fast trainers, require less token and their market value is payed by the sponsor.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Fast trainer. He should cross 2.5 million before 119 quality.
    Thanks, mate. Is there a table for these kind of terms, i.e. if value is +X before Y quality, then he's a fast trainer for players above 18 years old? I have a table from the Greek member Niko, but it's focused on 18 years old with 5* which are Nordgen players from the beginning of the season.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Young player suggested by assistant are fast trainers but not the fastest you can get.

The players suggested by assistant on the third day of new season is the best bang for buck. They are fast trainers, require less token and their market value is payed by the sponsor.
    Thank you as always for your quick response. Is there a way to determine if he's first or second grade FT? Why are the players suggested the third day the best? Is it because after that, they play games and it's more difficult to determine their value in relation to how much skills they've gained during the ongoing season?

This particular player is payed by the sponsor as well. The asked price is 50T. I'd like to think that he's good value. A special ability requires approximately 50 rest packs, a new position an additional 50 rest packs and an increase in quality from 96-99 % to 106 % another 50 rest packs. So we're looking at 150 rest packs included in this player which is a scarce commodity. The only con is that he's 19 and not 18 years old. But on the other hand, those developments (increase in quality, NP and SA) are approximately what I would be able to make him gain during a season given that I don't have to many rest packs. Your thoughts? Fast trainers suggested by assistant manager-amc.jpg
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-08-2020 at 08:50 AM.

Addicted
    The value of a fast trainer remains same thorough out the season. It's not like that the season has started and they have played some games so value of fast trainers will increase as season progresses.

One thing which you should know is that in this new transfer market except negotiations every player you sell is not bought by real managers but by bots and every player in the market is being sold by bots not real managers.

If a players percentage is in between the max value listed by Niko list I just compare it with players of one level below and one level above to determine if he is a fast trainer or not.

Like I am at Level 4. At this level a 99 percentage fast trainer is worth 8M. For Level 3 a 99 percent fast trainer is worth 6M

So for 20 increase in relative quality his value has increased by 2M. Now if a player is say 90 percent in quality and is valued 7.2M then he is for sure a fast trainer.

The player listed on 3 day are better may be because Nordeus is generous and wants you kick start your season on a high.

Buy these players only if you don't have rest packs to train players. They are definitely good value for money as they can play 3 position, have SA and are 7 star but their attributes are fairly distributed.

Their white attributes aren't skewed and they increase your overall team quality which can result in tough draw next season. Since they are 7 star already it is very hard to skew their white attributes via training now.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    The value of a fast trainer remains same thorough out the season. It's not like that the season has started and they have played some games so value of fast trainers will increase as season progresses.

One thing which you should know is that in this new transfer market except negotiations every player you sell is not bought by real managers but by bots and every player in the market is being sold by bots not real managers.

If a players percentage is in between the max value listed by Niko list I just compare it with players of one level below and one level above to determine if he is a fast trainer or not.

Like I am at Level 4. At this level a 99 percentage fast trainer is worth 8M. For Level 3 a 99 percent fast trainer is worth 6M

So for 20 increase in relative quality his value has increased by 2M. Now if a player is say 90 percent in quality and is valued 7.2M then he is for sure a fast trainer.

The player listed on 3 day are better may be because Nordeus is generous and wants you kick start your season on a high.

Buy these players only if you don't have rest packs to train players. They are definitely good value for money as they can play 3 position, have SA and are 7 star but their attributes are fairly distributed.

Their white attributes aren't skewed and they increase your overall team quality which can result in tough draw next season. Since they are 7 star already it is very hard to skew their white attributes via training now.
    Exactly the answer I was looking for. Spot on. Thank you very much, you're a hero!

What about when you level up and the players lose a star, is it easier to train them again then?

Addicted
    Exactly the answer I was looking for. Spot on. Thank you very much, you're a hero!

What about when you level up and the players lose a star, is it easier to train them again then?
    Yes, it will be easier to train them now. This is why when my attackers reach 140 percent in attack I stop training them. Or you have endless green packs to train them to 8, 9 star. It's all about value for your input.

But now your assistant player will be 20 years old and yes they are fast trainers but not the fastest.

Thanks, mate. Is there a table for these kind of terms, i.e. if value is +X before Y quality, then he's a fast trainer for players above 18 years old? I have a table from the Greek member Niko, but it's focused on 18 years old with 5* which are Nordgen players from the beginning of the season.
    I use that table as well and i find it very effective even at higher levels. Level 1 might be a little difficult. But when u hit level 2. A 19 year old 5 star is a fast trainer if above 2.5 mil. At level 3 he becomes 20, so the fast trainers at 20 years old are above 2.5 million. All these at at 5 star.

Also at level 2, an 18 year old 4 star would be a fast trainer if above 2.5 million. Hope i am not confusing you.