Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Platinum asso looking to replace retiring player

Apprentice

Platinum asso looking to replace retiring player

Hi guys,
    Anyone who may be looking for a new challenge next season, we will have a spot opening up in our Platinum association, due to one of our loyal members leaving the game when the season ends. Our retiring player has some big boots to fill, so I'm getting the message out early ready for next season.
    We have 1566pts, with one more weekend to get some pts on and start next season with ambitions to start moving toward Top100. Our home games are 14:00 GMT.

We are South Yorkshire Rovers' #MC8ELD

Comment or drop me a PM if interested. Cheers guys and good luck to you all this season.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
    indritpepa25 likes this.

Rookie
    Yo. I am looking for an asso. Took a bit of a break from the game now i am back. Next season my team should be 110. My team name is Ninja FC. Will send a request to join once the slot becomes available.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I looking for active and competitive association. This season going for triple again Platinum asso looking to replace retiring player-t11season.jpg Last season Platinum asso looking to replace retiring player-t11season0.jpg .
    Seeker85 likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by rasselegend View Post
    I looking for active and competitive association. This season going for triple again Click image for larger version. 

Name:	T11season.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	133567 Last season Click image for larger version. 

Name:	T11season0.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	133568 .
    Hello my friend. Great season last time and another great record again this season. Is there a way I can have a look at your team? Are you in an association so can find you?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by layden112 View Post
    Yo. I am looking for an asso. Took a bit of a break from the game now i am back. Next season my team should be 110. My team name is Ninja FC. Will send a request to join once the slot becomes available.

Hi mate, again, any way I can check out your squad. Looking for players trained a particular way, or plenty of saved resources to develop.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker85 View Post
    Hi mate, again, any way I can check out your squad. Looking for players trained a particular way, or plenty of saved resources to develop.

Not sure how. Im not in any association at the moment. My team name is Ninja fc.

Hey I am interested. Check my team out #H97P9E FK Hangovers. Team name ACMilan

Hellow,

I am also interested, 2 members of my current one gonna retire and i am looking for a new challenge

teamname: KingsOnly
    Current asso. : Belgian football association tag : #XUWORK
    record in asso. matches: 135 wins and 65 losses
    record overall : 511 wins , 17 tie , 30 losses
    Seeker85 likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsOnly View Post
    Hellow,

I am also interested, 2 members of my current one gonna retire and i am looking for a new challenge

teamname: KingsOnly
    Current asso. : Belgian football association tag : #XUWORK
    record in asso. matches: 135 wins and 65 losses
    record overall : 511 wins , 17 tie , 30 losses
    Just looked through your team and itvwas a pleasure to see and would be a perfect fit for how we also train and the level we play at 95%-125%ish. I take it you plan to train up a new keeper for new season and, similar to my squad, your working attackers hard, and keeping veteran defenders with good whites but low overall?
    I'm discussing with other guys now. Need to also check our retiring player is definitive in his decision.
    Thanks for getting in touch. Il come back to you soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast