Thread: Looking for 5* team to join Platinum Association

Dreamer

Looking for 5* team to join Platinum Association

hi,
    we are a very active and successful association and have been in platinum un-interupted for the past 15 months. once again we qualified comfortably for platinum but currently have one member who is making it hard for us and absent too often and not putting in enough effort.
    we have a strategy in place and all teams function from 80% beginning of the season and finish on maximum 99% end of season so we remain a 5 star association. this season (as an asso) we have claimed 17 trophies from a possible 24 as managers so almost 3 trophies on average per manager so it's proof our strategy works perfectly.
    are you active ? maintain your training bonuses to 40% daily ? your team % fits in with our criteria ? 75% presence in all asso matches ? if so, come and join a winning formula. great bunch of active managers and we share a facebook page too with personal competitions throughout the season.
    are you willing to let me help you build the ideal team so you too can win average 3 trophies per season ?
    PM me for more info. the slot will be available tomorrow

Rookie
    Hi Team,

Vincent FC, Vincent Chew.

Current level 71. Team 135%.. Total 46 League wins. Etc.

Can join next season. Currently with my association. AVENGERS.. Turkisk which is not consistent. Thks.

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    no sorry too high in %
    Last edited by minamino; 06-21-2020 at 12:33 PM.

Dreamer
    The place is now available.
    Association name is MEET THE FOOKERS. It's the only one in seasrch

Dreamer
    position filled. have a great season everyone