Thread: platinum opening for the right player

Dreamer

platinum opening for the right player

do you have a platinum pedigree?

we've been platinum for a few seasons now improving each time, we just finished on nearly 1500 points and unfortunately have lost a long standing member, are you the consistent experienced manager to replace him?

we want someone the same as everyone does to keep bonuses maxed share bonuses with others and attend most games, we chat a bit but not constantly so an English speaker is probably essential, but then most are anyway I guess, timeline should be somewhere around the Europe/uk timeline although we do have a couple of Asian members already hence our home time ko of 10am uk time 11am euro zone.

basically we want someone consistent who knows what they are doing i.e training wise, what greys and whites mean etc... and will turn up to games and engage with the other members on a semi regular basis.

the team is blue union if you want to check us out

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    do you have a platinum pedigree?

we've been platinum for a few seasons now improving each time, we just finished on nearly 1500 points and unfortunately have lost a long standing member, are you the consistent experienced manager to replace him?

we want someone the same as everyone does to keep bonuses maxed share bonuses with others and attend most games, we chat a bit but not constantly so an English speaker is probably essential, but then most are anyway I guess, timeline should be somewhere around the Europe/uk timeline although we do have a couple of Asian members already hence our home time ko of 10am uk time 11am euro zone.

basically we want someone consistent who knows what they are doing i.e training wise, what greys and whites mean etc... and will turn up to games and engage with the other members on a semi regular basis.

the team is blue union if you want to check us out
    nearly 50 views but nobody thinks themselves worthy? lol

Rookie
    Hi, im interested to join your asso
    My team is 80% now but its only 4 level i have another 84 level team in platinium deviosion so i know what it takes
    im always 40% team bonus attend to asso games and sharing bonus

Rookie
    i hope to finish over 100 % this season and go for 115% next one but i need a asso to generate some tokens

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgi.Tabakov.BG View Post
    i hope to finish over 100 % this season and go for 115% next one but i need a asso to generate some tokens
    sorry mate place was filled