Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dave1311

Thread: Association (Mutant World)

Association (Mutant World)

My clan faced with mutant opponent clan in every weekened last season. As a result, those mutant took our points and they stayed at the top position. So, I'm really not impressed to mutant opponent although they beat to me. They are only thinking that their mutant players can only beat their opponent at all. Mutant creators are afraid of competeting with regular rating teams. They are intelligent only in mutant creation. They are always thinking mutant players are their kings.
    I've been sent many reports about this unfair clan arrangement (between regular team and mutant team) but Nordeus ignore my reports. They should take rechecking team arrangement whether fair or unfair. Regular rating clans are automatically giving up to mutant clans in every week.
    So, I would like to suggest to all regular rating clans .....
    "Leave from association match IMMEDIATELY''!
    Association matches are full of cheating, unfair match results, and finally mutant creators destroy those association competitions.
    By the way, Nordeus support team always reply to me that they are always trying to fix the game for happiness of gamers. I don't think so. Nordeus acceptance to mutant creation will destroy the game stretagy day by day.

Sent from my TECNO LD7 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rememberthegirl2009 View Post
    My clan faced with mutant opponent clan in every weekened last season. As a result, those mutant took our points and they stayed at the top position. So, I'm really not impressed to mutant opponent although they beat to me. They are only thinking that their mutant players can only beat their opponent at all. Mutant creators are afraid of competeting with regular rating teams. They are intelligent only in mutant creation. They are always thinking mutant players are their kings.
    I've been sent many reports about this unfair clan arrangement (between regular team and mutant team) but Nordeus ignore my reports. They should take rechecking team arrangement whether fair or unfair. Regular rating clans are automatically giving up to mutant clans in every week.
    So, I would like to suggest to all regular rating clans .....
    "Leave from association match IMMEDIATELY''!
    Association matches are full of cheating, unfair match results, and finally mutant creators destroy those association competitions.
    By the way, Nordeus support team always reply to me that they are always trying to fix the game for happiness of gamers. I don't think so. Nordeus acceptance to mutant creation will destroy the game stretagy day by day.

Sent from my TECNO LD7 using Tapatalk
    What is a mutant team? Some of my former associates want to put up a weaker team before the fixture was selected. I refused to do that and they left my clan.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Mutant teams are typically Top100 or heading that way with manipulation to face weaker opponents each week (just look at their individual team points tally). This is an exploit in the game which especially benefits tankers.
    Associations needs a complete overhaul to stop this exploitation and the Top100 needs to go.
    minamino likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator