Thread: Looking for active members for platinum Association

Looking for active members for platinum Association

We are looking to recruit active members for our platinum association

1) you need to attend all matches, from the start of the 1st match not only yours
    2) properly trained players
    3) Always train with association for bonuses
    4) have your training bonuses at 40%
    5) We may create a whatsapp and/or discord group at which point you'd be expected to join
    6) good track record

#1Y4ROM

Quote Originally Posted by ahhamt View Post
    We are looking to recruit active members for our platinum association

1) you need to attend all matches, from the start of the 1st match not only yours
    2) properly trained players
    3) Always train with association for bonuses
    4) have your training bonuses at 40%
    5) We may create a whatsapp and/or discord group at which point you'd be expected to join
    6) good track record

#1Y4ROM

Hey im Interested in joining, out platinum Team got Split because of Captain Going inactive. I Had 3 seasons with them and we Made platinum Every Time Expect tha Last One, because 2 Players became inactive, i Train My players on high White Stats, low greys. 5 players got 2 special abilities, all Rest got ohne at least. Im on +1161 goals to 185in my record. Is you are interested plz Write me back, im active every day, trying to get mou Every season, 30 years old and vice Captain in my current association. Thank you. Have a nice day

Edit: My track record is 227 wins 27 draws and 25 losses - Manager Level 7, started My Team 4 seasons Ago with Every Player on 18 years, Trained everything myself until now
    Last edited by Invicti; 12-07-2020 at 06:13 PM.