Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By HeavensAAA
  • 1 Post By RaiKo

Thread: Engine calculation changes this season

Pro

Engine calculation changes this season

It is very obvious there are specific engine calculation changes this season, possibly because of increasing the chances of upsets in results for a more competitive league for top3 finish fights.

Most experienced managers have at least faced with difficulties in winning some previously ‘easy’ matches, or even have lost some unexpected ones too.

Not going to go into details of what these engine changes are (because I know very well that there always will be some who immediately jump up and ask for evidence and proof, claim otherwise, dismiss as odd occurrences with too few matches, etc.), but just a heads-up to those who understand the engine mechanics to observe in fine details and make the right in-match adjustments and squad additions earlier.
    RaiKo likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Rookie
    AMEN!!! I have noticed! This change did kind of mess me up bad. I kind of have to back to the drawing board now but I am still first trying a bunch of different things.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleGinger FC View Post
    AMEN!!! I have noticed! This change did kind of mess me up bad. I kind of have to back to the drawing board now but I am still first trying a bunch of different things.
    The change is very obvious when you look into details in all available tabs of all post-match reports since the start of season. You will definitely notice that trend when combined with close observations of in-match gameflow. Highly likely that we all need some sort of squad additions &/ formation adaptations to handle the changes.

Tactically sound managers will be absolutely relieved when they find out the exact change.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    Yeah, you're a pretty observant. But i've started feeling that from the last season.

Engine calculation changes this season-20210507_124942.jpg
    HeavensAAA likes this.