Thread: Looking for Plat/Diamond association

Looking for Plat/Diamond association

Manager level 36, 3x multiplier, currently 103% team average. I will build my team to a 110-120% avg (or lower, if you want a lower association average), with attackers at 140%+ and white skills above 200% on my fast trainers.
    I'm very active and I love to discuss tactics in chat. You can count on me being present at 95% of the games (please let me know when your home game time is). 4x10% training bonuses are a given (+2% from the current special sponsor).
    I play the formations: 4-5v-1, 4-2-3-1 and 3-1-2-3-1, depending on whether DMC/AMC are needed against the opposing formation.

You can look at my team in detail at #6K8JV9, team: Basel Basilisks.

Looking for Plat/Diamond association-screenshot-108-.jpg

Looking for Plat/Diamond association-screenshot-110-.jpg

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Polotoed View Post
    Manager level 36, 3x multiplier, currently 103% team average. I will build my team to a 110-120% avg (or lower, if you want a lower association average), with attackers at 140%+ and white skills above 200% on my fast trainers.
    I'm very active and I love to discuss tactics in chat. You can count on me being present at 95% of the games (please let me know when your home game time is). 4x10% training bonuses are a given (+2% from the current special sponsor).
    I play the formations: 4-5v-1, 4-2-3-1 and 3-1-2-3-1, depending on whether DMC/AMC are needed against the opposing formation.

You can look at my team in detail at #6K8JV9, team: Basel Basilisks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (108).jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	137647
    Hi mate,

We could use a guy like you! We are currently in 9th spot in platinum with all very experienced (all above lvl 70) and active guys. We win 3 out of 4 tournaments every season.

My team is Real Djibouti and our asso is called unbeatable. Check us out.
    #1AOUE9

Cheers

Marc

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Romijn View Post
    Hi mate,

We could use a guy like you! We are currently in 9th spot in platinum with all very experienced (all above lvl 70) and active guys. We win 3 out of 4 tournaments every season.

My team is Real Djibouti and our asso is called unbeatable. Check us out.
    #1AOUE9

Cheers

Marc

Hey Romijn, am looking for a guild like yours. My situation is very similar to the other guy. 10% is a given, with hard trained players with high white skills and low greys. Current team quality 120%,am very active and present multiple times per day plus matches. Am contributing with 3x rewards in tournament as wining the league is something i got used to since the time i understood that the quality you have on the 3rd day is defining about the type of opponents you get. Will gladly join an active alliance in platinum after season's end
    Last edited by Stoyan; 06-16-2021 at 05:59 PM.

Rookie
    Do you still look for an association?

Ultimate asso: #Q6H92H

Quote Originally Posted by Tzzz View Post
    Do you still look for an association?

Ultimate asso: #Q6H92H
    No, not looking anymore, but thanks and best of luck!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoyan View Post
    Hey Romijn, am looking for a guild like yours. My situation is very similar to the other guy. 10% is a given, with hard trained players with high white skills and low greys. Current team quality 120%,am very active and present multiple times per day plus matches. Am contributing with 3x rewards in tournament as wining the league is something i got used to since the time i understood that the quality you have on the 3rd day is defining about the type of opponents you get. Will gladly join an active alliance in platinum after season's end
    Sorry mate, I missed your reply. With the other guy joining we are full now. Otherwise I would certainly be interested in adding a team like yours.

Good luck