Thread: Recruting 2 new players for diamond association

Recruting 2 new players for diamond association

We are looking for 2 players with 40% bonus and who supports the team each weekend. One has to be 90-100% and the other 110-120%. We just promoted to diamond. #E3BAP9

i just joined platinium division. gonna see how they do now and then if im not satisfied i can join u for next week if thats good with u. i have great start of the season 7 games 7 wins, some are vs tough opponents, and i play easy matches with 2nd squad

Rookie

application

Quote Originally Posted by lordhenry999 View Post
    We are looking for 2 players with 40% bonus and who supports the team each weekend. One has to be 90-100% and the other 110-120%. We just promoted to diamond. #E3BAP9
    Hello!
    I, FlameRiken FC (in game), am rated 88% and still going, x3 multiplier last season and currently second due to goal differencial. I am around 32-36% on weekdays, and 40% on weekends, and i am very active in events.
    I support training bonuses to other players and will support during live matches if the time zone is probable.
    I just joined a gold 1, and i will see if it's performance is likeable.
    p.s. are your entire or at least 3 members of your assosciation active in events?

edit1: their performance isnt too likeable as it seems.
    Last edited by FlamingShuriken8; 12-11-2021 at 04:26 PM.

Are these spots full, I'm very active every day but just had 2 members leave our association so I'm looking to move also?

Hello i have 123 % und 2x
    I am french