Thread: We need two new active members in our association. Black Cats - #SK1RQM

We need two new active members in our association. Black Cats - #SK1RQM

Black Cats - #SK1RQM - Gold 1. We are searching two new members, min 95%, very active and especially during tournaments. We are in Platinum division, two members need to be replaced because they's not playing anymore, and we need to increase our score. Our target is to promote to diamond division and to gain tokens, so we can grow together! Join us, we'll enjoy the next matches all together.

Please ask for admission!

Quote Originally Posted by Alfredo Benitez22 View Post
    Black Cats - #SK1RQM - Gold 1. We are searching two new members, min 95%, very active and especially during tournaments. We are in Platinum division, two members need to be replaced because they's not playing anymore, and we need to increase our score. Our target is to promote to diamond division and to gain tokens, so we can grow together! Join us, we'll enjoy the next matches all together.

Please ask for admission!
    Hi. My team is Swaggys in Top Eleven. I've asked for admission.
    I have x3, 121% and I've been in platinum with my association for the last 2 seasons but now some members have stopped playing and I'm searching for a new association.
    I have a friend (Cejii Fc) which was in my association that is in the same situation, he is also x3 and 120%, active and he will also request for admission.

Sent request to join.

We need two new active members in our association. Black Cats - #SK1RQM-img_4641.jpg

We need two new active members in our association. Black Cats - #SK1RQM-img_4642.jpg

We need two new active members in our association. Black Cats - #SK1RQM-img_4643.jpg
    Last edited by yammer012874; 01-29-2022 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Looks bad.