Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By emilstyle91

Thread: Platinum Association Needs You

Platinum Association Needs You

My Association called THE SQUAD in Gold 1 previously in Platinum last season now needs a well bonafide squad mates to bring glory together home for the squad, interested players must have finished around 1st - 4th last season with x3 multiplier now with an overall stat of 95+ and should be ready to be supportive by being online during Association games by every weekend.
    Training your team to a daily 40% always and requesting a training during association games with teammates while also training with them as well in every association games.
    No victory without dedication as I can't do it alone in my Association now as I spent a lot to bring the entire team up to Platinum but with mostly free to play players in the squad with low stat below -95 stat while am 110+ stat then
    THE SQUAD needs you now with huge rewards ( 16 gold coin for first winner and 14 gold coin for second winner ) as a Platinum squad then
    Application is open now, 2 spot will be provided and even if you are in an association before but good and unhappy with your association and needs a better association with winning and motivated spirit then this is the team for you, we are heading to back to Platinum group if you join us.
    Together we all can do it.
    Tag #JY24MH to find us
    Last edited by Smooth™; 07-17-2022 at 01:20 PM.

Application is open, a Platinum team like ours is not a team to look away from, come join us and enjoy the benefits of being in a Platinum squad

Sent from my TECNO CD7 using Tapatalk

We need you today, join us today for awesome benefits as we continue this weekend association games, we look forward to you

We are seriously looking for serious minded players like you, yes I mean you reading this post now, I know your current association is not doing well and you need active and creative teammates like my squad mates to Excel, yes I mean it, so what are you waiting for, go ahead and leave your current association if you have overall stat of 100+ with x3 multiplier and come join the big boys in a high ranked association, of yes Platinum is the 3rd highest group in Association ranking, come chill with us today and enjoy awesome benefits alongside us. We are awaiting your application

I am interested.
    I always partecipate as much as possible in events like the one currently going and weekend matches I train with other members for bonus.
    I have always 7+ star team and I am very very active daily in game and in chat.
    How can you add me ? My ID is 8645657980489269835
    Name is Emil Lazzaroni and Team is Bergamo Alta

PS: I found you but you have 6 members already. Let me know if I can join, I see you have one which has a X2. I have always a x3
    Last edited by emilstyle91; 07-07-2022 at 02:13 PM.
    Smooth™ likes this.
    Main team: Bergamo Alta. 23 seasons 1126W, 37P, 45L
    22 Leagues Titles
    17 Champions Leagues
    2 Super League
    17 World Cups
    19 Super Cups.
    Best Player: M. Holm. 612 Matches, 1136 Goals, 484 Assists.

Second Team: Samos FC. 120 seasons (10 years).
    26 Leagues Titles
    7 Champions Leagues
    0 Super League
    5 World Cups
    0 Super Cups.

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth[emoji769
    ;690361]My Association called THE SQUAD in Gold 1 previously in Platinum last season now needs a well bonafide squad mates to bring glory together home for the squad, interested players must have finished around 1st - 4th last season with x3 multiplier now with an overall stat of 95+ and should be ready to be supportive by being online during Association games by every weekend.
    Training your team to a daily 40% always and requesting a training during association games with teammates while also training with them as well in every association games.
    No victory without dedication as I can't do it alone in my Association now as I spent a lot to bring the entire team up to Platinum but with mostly free to play players in the squad with low stat below -95 stat while am 110+ stat then
    THE SQUAD needs you now with huge rewards ( 16 gold coin for first winner and 14 gold coin for second winner ) as a Platinum squad then
    Application is open now, 2 spot will be provided and even if you are in an association before but good and unhappy with your association and needs a better association with winning and motivated spirit then this is the team for you, we are heading to back to Platinum group if you join us.
    Together we all can do it.
    Tag #JY24MH to find us
    We need you please as we are super active

Find us and apply, am mostly online and will accept your application within an hour