Thread: Active Player Looking for Association

Cool Active Player Looking for Association

Active Player Looking for Association-top-11-vampsy.jpg

Active player with a strong team looking for an active club, looking for something above Gold if possible, willing to spend if needed for a push to higher brackets.

Many Thanks
    Last edited by Vampsy; 05-14-2022 at 03:30 PM.

#OY5E4A. Take a look and apply if interested. We have been in diamond a few times but need to build to stay there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi. We are a Platinum association currently on a great run (back-to-back promotions from Gold 2 to Platinum in last 2 seasons + 1st place in last 6 weekends) looking for a strong team to keep this run going and push for a 3rd consecutive promotion to Diamond!

The % of the current 5 teams in the association are: 135%, 114%, 112%, 102%, 90%.

Tag: #VAK8Z8
    Last edited by Subject 117; 06-20-2022 at 10:04 AM.

Rookie
    Hey. We are a diamond association looking for 4 new members. Please search for our association and apply if you wish to join.

Association name - Phoenix Fire Club

Tag - #IGL7KF

Sent from my LE2111 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dek675 View Post
    #OY5E4A. Take a look and apply if interested. We have been in diamond a few times but need to build to stay there.

Looking for active player who can help us get back to diamond. We will be freeing up one maybe two spots. Must be 40% and x3 and very active. Reply to me with your team stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Dek675 View Post

Still looking for two players. Must be active , so 40% each week. Have had time wasters and people not committed. Apply using #OY5E4A. Two spots immediately available, I will free up for the right applicants.