Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pineappletime

Thread: Association on Platinum in need of 3 active players

Association on Platinum in need of 3 active players

Hi all.

We're currently looking for ACTIVE players (don't need to be amazing, just rounding 100 would be fine) to join our association. We're about to kick 3 of us given that they don't connect ever when there's an association tournament, and it's being tough.

We are NOT going to be relegated, we will remain in Platinum but we want to come back to Diamond.

Please Direct message me if interested with your team characteristics😉
    DanPS likes this.

Hi, currently 100% planning to upgrade the team next season, 28lvl, active every day. would be nice to join your association

Quote Originally Posted by pineappletime View Post
    Hi all.

We're currently looking for ACTIVE players (don't need to be amazing, just rounding 100 would be fine) to join our association. We're about to kick 3 of us given that they don't connect ever when there's an association tournament, and it's being tough.

We are NOT going to be relegated, we will remain in Platinum but we want to come back to Diamond.

Hi, currently 100% planning to upgrade the team next season, 28lvl, active every day. would be nice to join your association

I am interested. I meet all your requirements 🙏🏽

Hi all.

Squall41 take a look

------------------
    Last edited by dogseatBEES; 07-16-2023 at 10:01 PM.

Apprentice
    Hi all.

Please Direct message me if interested with your team characteristics
    Meet all your requirements, currently in a basically inactive association that just got relegated from platinum to gold. Extremely active everyday, always trained to 40 percent, will make every assc match and also train other managers. I'm 110 right now but about to buy the 49.99 deal and I'll be up to 125 in no time.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Squall41