Thread: Transfer list's quality

Transfer list's quality

I have never seen 5 stars quality player on my transfer list. Always bad qualified (less than 5 stars) and cheap players take place on my list. What is the problem does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Ege Tatlıcı View Post
    I have never seen 5 stars quality player on my transfer list. Always bad qualified (less than 5 stars) and cheap players take place on my list. What is the problem does anyone know?
    Just filter the list with the 5 star option? You should see some 5-stars popping up in about 4 days when the season ends, people tend to start selling their 5-star players now which will be downgraded to 4 soon.

P.S I've already sold 4 of my 5-star players and earned a profit of around 5 million from them!
    Wolf FC

The stars are used to indicate your players’ quality compared to the league level. The Q is the same when you end the season and when you start the new. But yes is a little strange you don't see any 5*. The problem is the filter or you league is "very good"
    Last edited by Bigfoot343; 06-26-2013 at 01:10 PM.

Pro
    The one and only reason why you don't see any 5* players is because you are at the highest end of your server. There is probably no one on your server from the higher league than you are, therefore they are not going to be selling 5* players because that still serves purpose on their team. Solutions: 1) Buy only scouts and not from the transfer market. 2) Intentionally avoid promotion to the higher league for one or two seasons by playing illegal formation, out of position players, etc. That way you will let teams pass you and your transfer market will look much better after those seasons.
    Good luck, I'm in the same boat as you are. I opted for solution #1 and are considering solution #2 some time down the road..