Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SSDD

Thread: deception in the game

Thumbs up deception in the game

I'm sorry that I write in this section, but this feature of the game in any way other than a bug or cheating will not name.
    I was promoted to Level 4 and I have a youth team that was supposed to issue two new players in 3 days. I decided to upgrade the building to an even higher level but after the update I got that new players will be only 20 days! And notice this when the update was not. Personally, I feel cheated by such a simple place
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Извините что я пишу в этом разделе, но данную особенность игры никак иначе как баг или обман не назовешь.
    Я дослужился на 4-го уровня и у меня есть молодежка которая должна была выдать двух новых игроков через 3 дня. Я решил сделать обновление здания до еще более высокого уровня но после обновления я получил что новые игроки будут только через 20 дней! Причем предупреждения об этом при обновление не было. Лично я чувствую себя обманутым на таком простом месте.

Quote Originally Posted by Муслим Гусейнов View Post
    I'm sorry that I write in this section, but this feature of the game in any way other than a bug or cheating will not name.
    I was promoted to Level 4 and I have a youth team that was supposed to issue two new players in 3 days. I decided to upgrade the building to an even higher level but after the update I got that new players will be only 20 days! And notice this when the update was not. Personally, I feel cheated by such a simple place
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Извините что я пишу в этом разделе, но данную особенность игры никак иначе как баг или обман не назовешь.
    Я дослужился на 4-го уровня и у меня есть молодежка которая должна была выдать двух новых игроков через 3 дня. Я решил сделать обновление здания до еще более высокого уровня но после обновления я получил что новые игроки будут только через 20 дней! Причем предупреждения об этом при обновление не было. Лично я чувствую себя обманутым на таком простом месте.
    Ето нормально.
    Every time you build a buildind like the youth facilities or med or something that generates stuff like youngsters or boosters, it restarts. For example if you have 2 days leff 'till you receive your red boosters from the med facilies but, you upgrade those, you will have to wait 4 days until it generates your boosters (e.g. your current boosters are lost).
    Don't worry too much, because the young players are all sh*t and you have to pay tokens for them too.

When you upgrade your youth facilities as far as i know it changes the day on which you get your youth players...that is maybe the reason...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by SSDD View Post
    Don't worry too much, because the young players are all sh*t and you have to pay tokens for them too.
    Not true...im maxed out on my training facilities and for the last two terms ive received players that are far better than their squad teammate so ive got them and sold the player that they are replacing...you get one quality player and one you just want to get rid of...
    JKLM FC...

Well I only get sh*t players then. Where's the book of complaints?
    jklm_37 likes this.

and then let me get back my two legitimate players!
    -----------------------------------
    тогда пусть и мне вернут моих двух законных игроков!

Quote Originally Posted by Муслим Гусейнов View Post
    and then let me get back my two legitimate players!
    -----------------------------------
    тогда пусть и мне вернут моих двух законных игроков!
    You can't because you upgraded your medical facility thus resetting the time that you will receive your new players...
    JKLM FC...

Quote Originally Posted by SSDD View Post
    Well I only get sh*t players then. Where's the book of complaints?
    Lol...
    JKLM FC...