Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Accyrover

Thread: Auction issue

Auction issue

Could someone explain to me how the auction system works? I bid on a player, and that should automatically allow me to bid in the following round.

I have "lost" the last two auctions for players mid auction (Between rounds 2-3, and previously 3-4). However both times I have placed bid in the round before, with around 15 seconds remaining. Each time the other bidders, be it 1 or more place there bids in the few seconds before it closes, does this wipe my bid?

I'm don't tend to have that many tokens spare to waste so losing the odd 3/4 for what seems to be no reason is frustrating. If I'm completely doing things wrong I'd be happy for some advice.

I'm using the mobile app on an IPhone and can provide more information if needed.

Thanks in advance.

Just for clarification, I'm placing my bid in round 2 and being told I've lost the auction at the close of that round.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Hello, this is not normal, try to write them a mail, but I think you will get an answer on 2 or 3, I doubt they are working now, is new year I think they have a short vacantion.

support: support@nordeus.eu

Good luck!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

i just now was try to buy a player i put a token its took the token nobody but me was puting tokens for the player
    and i didnot got the player!!!!

I'd never trust a mobile for auctions, the connection is vulnerable to so many outside influences.
    Jad Assaf likes this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91