Thread: Problem on auction

Rookie

Problem on auction

I am playing the game on my galaxy y and yesterday when i am bidding for a player the auction goes into third knockout round and suddenly the bidding hammer turns white from green colour and i cant bid more on that player and the other manager bid and win the auction and i lost my 3 tokens + loose the auction also you can also see and understand my problem on the screenshots

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Hi,

The other player placed a bid in the last few seconds of that round, qualified him for the next round. You didn't bid in this round, and where not qualified for the next round so you losed the player.

When playing on your phone you should keep in mind that there can be a delay before your actions reach the server and the server reach your phone.

My advice: Always bid if no one is bidding in that round. It makes sure you go to the next round.

Apprentice
    Indeed, the first pic just shows that you were the last bidder (in knockout round 2) and nobody else has bid in round 3 yet.

Then like the previous poster had said, the other bidder threw in a bid and took the player.

Rookie
    There is only two bidders in this auction me and one other manager the problem occurred when i placed my bid in 2 knockout round and then the bidding hammer turns white from green colour it means i cannot bid more on that player but still i have 2 tokens in my budget

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2