Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everything Everywhere (EE) Issues

Everything Everywhere (EE) Issues

Anyone else in the UK on the new EE network?

There is an issue and the game will only connect for a second and then it closes the connection?

EE have advised that as all my other Apps work fine and indeed I have access to a 4G and 3G network, that the issue is with the game/app itself........

......however, Nordeus support have said that because the game works when connected to a Wi-Fi connection or even tethered to an O2 connection for example it works fine, they say the connection is not good enough?!?!?!?!? when it is supposed to be the most advanced in the UK?!

I am now stuck in the middle and both refusing to help further!! I noticed on the old board others posting with similar issues! Now not sure how to take this forward?

http://oldforum.topeleven.com/viewto...p?f=15&t=29884

Anyone else in the same boat????

Regards

Steve

MDKII
    Hey Steve. Can you give me a little more info:

1) Have you tested other games or Apps that require an Internet connection with your mobile provider? Do you have any issues with them?

2) Are you on iOS or Android?

3) Have you tried using a Wi-Fi connection on the same device to play Top Eleven? Does it work in that case?

4) Have you tried using a different mobile operator on the same device and test whether it works?

I'll try asking around and see whether this is something on our end or not. If anyone else is having this same issue, please let us know in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Hey Steve. Can you give me a little more info:

1) Have you tested other games or Apps that require an Internet connection with your mobile provider? Do you have any issues with them?

2) Are you on iOS or Android?

3) Have you tried using a Wi-Fi connection on the same device to play Top Eleven? Does it work in that case?

4) Have you tried using a different mobile operator on the same device and test whether it works?

I'll try asking around and see whether this is something on our end or not. If anyone else is having this same issue, please let us know in this thread.

Hi

1) yes - every other game and app I have tried, works extremely well and fast - I am getting 38mps speeds! The network performs very well! Which is the reason EE don't accept responsibility....

2) I am on iOs - I have a brand new iPhone 5 64gb!

3) Yes - a wi-fi connection works fine on the same device, as does any other connection, ie I have been personal hotspoting to my friends O2 connection and it also works fine...which is why Nordeus say its the quality of the connection not the app!

4) yes - it works fine on my device under any other operator!

Not sure what to do next?!

I invested in this new high speed network and new iphone to have a more enjoyable gaming experience and I cannot even connect!

MDKII
    Hey Angeles, please check your Private Message inbox.

Done.

Steve

MDKII
    Just to let everyone with this issue know, we're currently investigating what the problem is. We'll let you know when we get to the bottom of this.

I work for EE and use an iPhone 5. As soon as i changed to the 4G sim i started getting this problem. 4G is the best data speed possible yet loses connection.

same issue any updates i can try

Just to let everyone with this issue know, we're currently investigating what the problem is. We'll let you know when we get to the bottom of this.
    have u got to the bottom of this issue i'm still having this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakster View Post
    have u got to the bottom of this issue i'm still having this problem.
    I'm having the same issue. When I reported it to Top Eleven they said I need to contact my operator which isn't much help as every other gaming app works fine on EE and I can't see EE being able to help me.

Any update please?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast