Thread: wtf about my accout and a player that was in auction??

wtf about my accout and a player that was in auction??

wtf about my accout and a player that was in auction??-top-eleven.jpg

so what is going on?i charged money and didnt get this player even i was the first in auction??? wtf? plz contact me. i had 2,5 milions and i didnt got the player but i also have 320k.why??

Rookie
    You have to bid every round for the player again. So if you are first with your bid, and there is another lower bid, a second round starts.
    If you do not rise your bid, youre out, you only get the player by being last and highest at the auction. Also you dont get any tokens back once you bid for a player. If you loose you dont get charged on your money, only tokens for bitting.

Apprentice
    lolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Markus Tröszter View Post
    You have to bid every round for the player again. So if you are first with your bid, and there is another lower bid, a second round starts.
    If you do not rise your bid, youre out, you only get the player by being last and highest at the auction. Also you dont get any tokens back once you bid for a player. If you loose you dont get charged on your money, only tokens for bitting.
    i know but i was the last one and the hiest bid. also tha database charged me money (i know about tokens) and i didnt get the player.now i think everything is fixed somehow....so i got the player