Thread: The best team in lague at 8. position.

The best team in lague at 8. position.

i have the most strongest team in my lague (lvl 11) i am 5 to 10 point stronger than other teams, and im at 8. positions. I have full moral, fitness, watch every game, young players, (all 5, 6 and 7 stars!) I have the best team in every thing you look. But im at 8. position -.-'
    Today club 10 points weaker than me have win 6:2 against me -.-' I understand i have to lose sometimes, BUT IM ALLWAYS LOSING -.-'
    Im using standard formations, and i try everything but i still keep losing from sh**t clubs and players that dont even play top11 anymore.
    I can't belive it!!!!

The best team in lague at 8. position.-lague.jpgThe best team in lague at 8. position.-unfair.jpg

Looking at whats happened so far... my best advice here to you is...

TANK THE SEASON. Your in a rubbish league position with things not going your way, how about playing illegal formations with your players playing out of position and just wait until next season for a fresh start?

Sometimes awkward results can occur and I think sometimes its best to miss out on promotion for a season and you can have another go at winning the title next season, plus you also save on tokens and boosters.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

but i did that last season (also lvl 11), now im megastrong, and stil sh**t!

it's about how tactics .. that's why you lose .. mourinho won the UCL with FC Porto though he didn't have the most valuable team.. think about it.

Dreamer
    I'm considering doing the same thing. TANKING the damn season & starting with a clean slate next season.