Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cannot log in to Top Eleven via computer

Hi all friend i have problem cannot log in via computer i use browser Firefox

I use chrome and never had a problem, like with firefox.

Smile

I'm just to face it on chrome, today. Please....

Cannot log in to Top Eleven via computer-00.jpg

I can not log in chorme and firefox my screen looks like this. someone help me, I already cleared the cache and did not workCannot log in to Top Eleven via computer-sem-t-tulo.jpg

and adobe flash, are updated?

I can't log in either in firefox or internet explorer, already cleared the cache and cookies, my adobe flash is adobe flash player 10 activeX and adobe flash player plugin 11, and just looks like this.Cannot log in to Top Eleven via computer-untitled1.jpg

I send a mail for NORDEUS this morning and i wait a response.
    For me, it's the same problem with smatphone and PC.
    But i go on forum facebook and the response is not good. I think the server is K.O and it's not hope a solution.
    But i don't understand because i have friends who they are in the same serveur and they have not problem....
    I wait, i wait

I cannot get the game running, it keep loading but dont start up, i've played every day on facebook and have worked until this morning, new box is on showing something with capitol of champions league etc. changes when i refresh the game. But the game doesnt load.
    This is what i get when i want to start game, i have the latest flash installed and run in firefox:
    Cannot log in to Top Eleven via computer-nordeuserror.jpg
    Its frustrating couldnt watch my leaguematch and cant get my daily bonustoken for login and make my shirtsponsor, use the daily. It start today when we got the txtbox in startup with some details and storytelling.
    Egon
    Last edited by egonweber; 07-25-2013 at 01:51 PM.

Rookie
    i cant login since the update from july 25th. on firefox, internet explorer, opera... cleared caches etc flash updated...contacted support but they just saying " clear cache... update flash blabla"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12