Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Splatter95

Thread: Win Tokens

Win Tokens

Hi!

A good friend of mine says she deserved 79 tokens because of an offer @ top eleven and 5 or 6 days later she still didn't get those 79 tokens.

How come?

I did tons on FB **** which T11 offered and should have been rewarded with nearly 4-500 Tokens at the moment. I never saw any of this. In my Opinion it's just a trick, you seemed there are free tokens, you give some privacy to spam pirates and you never get an reward for it.

Oh Yeah: for sure, I'm pissed off for this get some tokens and do this 5 steps below stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by flatthg View Post
    Oh Yeah: for sure, I'm pissed off for this get some tokens and do this 5 steps below stuff.
    kenn ich!
    flatthg likes this.
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL

Apprentice
    Some offers work, some don't ... a lot of luck and after a while you learn which companies are more likely to pay out.

Well, Why doesn't anyone of the moderators react at this post?

Why should them, the Forum is mostly user driven and it's nordeus who profit on this anyway.

Apprentice
    The developers probably have contracts with each of the token providers .. I doubt the Mods can say anything that can help here.

You'll need to speak with the token provider themselves to have these matters resolved (they do answer and some are very good)