Thread: Possession imbalance and wrong scores

Possession imbalance and wrong scores

Anyone have an explanation for these two anomolies?

I played a 2-3W-2-2W-1 formation which is perfectly legal. It was a home game for me and I was the only one watching, so should be a possession advantage. Average player quality 20.7 to 14.2 in my favour.

From the start possession was 20%-80% against me. At half time it was 0:0 and I made one substitution without changing the formation. Three-quarters of the way through I was down 1:2. I made a positional change and played around with strategy. I outscored my opponent 4:1 in the last 15 minutes. Relief - I win 5:3. Wrong!

1. Why did possession remain 20%-80% all game? (Third time it's happened to me with legal formations).

2. Why does the result in standings show 4:3 when I scored 5 goals during the game?

Apprentice
    Screenshots my good man! Makes life a lot easier to explain what happened.

But from what I can see ... that 3w looks fishy in regards to the legality of your formation, no idea in regards to the result though. Like I said, post some screenshots.

Rookie
    Playing with only two defenders (first line) is ilegal formation.

Rookie
    Your first line must have three players at least. Dc-dc-dc or dr-dc-dl or dr-dc-dc (with at least one midfield on left wing) or dc-dc-dl (with at least one midfield on right wing).